Submit YOUR Flash RFI Video
- Introduction Guide
- Introduce yourself and your brand. For example: I'm Willy Wonka, Chief Candy Connoisseur with The Chocolate Factory. I'm here to contribute to RTN's Flash RFI Video Series under the category of chocolate-making.
- Answer questions completely, and concisely - It will be up to each supplier to keep this content current (submit a new version of your video if the content changes relevantly).
- If your solution serves more than one category (per below), you may submit for multiple categories (if product/component can work alone as a competitor).
- Very quickly, what components/ functions do you offer?
- How many brands and how many locations are currently installed? (buyer wants to know your market penetration and install base)
- What market (segment/ size) is your sweet spot?
- Which 3 of your brands would give a buyer a feel for where you excel?
- Describe how tech partners work with you. (API/ onboarding process/ main partners)
- How are you reinvesting your revenue? (buyer wants to know where you focus your money)
- What really differentiates you from your competitors? (Very important question)
Hardware Flash RFI Questions
Submitters must answer all questions. If either of these are not adhered to, the video will not be considered for posting.