Submit YOUR Flash RFI Video
- Introduction Guide
- Introduce yourself and your brand. For example: I'm Willy Wonka, Chief Candy Connoisseur with The Chocolate Factory. I'm here to contribute to RTN's Flash RFI Video Series under the category of chocolate-making.
- Answer questions completely, and concisely - It will be up to each supplier to keep this content current (submit a new version of your video if the content changes relevantly).
- If your solution serves more than one category (per below), you may submit for multiple categories (if product/component can work alone as a competitor).
- Quickly describe your solution and platform. (telecom, network services, hardware, security, …)
- What problem do you solve, or objective do you achieve?
- How many restaurant brands and how many locations are currently installed? (buyer wants to know your market penetration and install base)
- What market (segment/ size) is your sweet spot?
- Which 3 of your brands would give a buyer a feel for where you excel?
- Describe your PCI compliance situation and how you assist your customers (if applicable)
- Describe how customers work with you. (onboarding process/ support/ main partners)
- How are you reinvesting your revenue? (buyer wants to know where you focus your money)
- What really differentiates you from your competitors? (Very important question)
Networking/Security Flash RFI Questions
Submitters must answer all questions. If either of these are not adhered to, the video will not be considered for posting.