RTN is proud to release technical documents to the industry, created by restaurant and supplier members after uniquely collaborating in virtual think-tank- style workgroups. After a period of time, sometimes more than a year, workgroups finalize technical guidance, best practices and industry standards aimed at helping restaurants innovate faster. Access to these documents are available to the industry unless noted as Member-Only.
RTN members receive first-rights access to the complete collection of documents, which can found by logging in.
Official RTN Standards
- Open API FrameworkDefines API architecture for the restaurant industry, provides public avenue for adopting best practices & offers data dictionary for the most common integration needs
- Restaurant Menu Synchronization SpecificationAn industry benchmark for communicating menu data between systems and partner entities
Fast Match & Other Tools
- Survey: Open API Framework AdoptionTool for evaluating technology solutions, ideal companion to any FRP process
- FAST MATCH: Contactless TechnologiesQuickly uncover best-fit customer-facing contactless delivery solutionsImage
- FAST MATCH: Contactless PaymentsQuickly uncover best-fit contactless payment technology solutions for your restaurantImage
- Native Delivery: TCO CalculatorNative, Delivery as a Service (DaaS) & Third-PartyImage
- Restaurant Cybersecurity OperationsHow to help restaurants structure security operations, as well as predict, prevent, detect and respond to cybersecurity attacks.Image
- POS Security Implementation Best PracticesFormer, Current and Future State Guidance, Vendor Risk AssessmentImage
- Buyer's Guide & RFP: POSProcess Driving Procurement, Integration Considerations, Evaluation Criteria, Checklists & Tips, and Labs, Pilots & Final AwardsImage
- Reclaiming DeliveryA companion guide to RTN's Native Delivery: TCO Calculator, with best practices and checklistsImage
- CCPA & Data PrivacyRestaurant Q&A, Top 10 Things To Do Now, Insights from ExpertsImage
- Native Delivery: TCO CalculatorExplainer VideoImage